Paint a Silk Tee Workshop
This product is currently sold out.
In this class you will learn color mixing, design layouts, and silk painting techniques unique to the eye dropper method I've used for many of my collections and is how I've created some of my most popular prints. These techniques, while not difficult to learn, are some of my trade secrets, and I can not wait to share with you. Get ready to be inspired!
Part One/ 11-1
Class will begin with color mixing, where you will learn to create the pallet for your design. After which I will give printing technique demos. You will test the way silk paint works on fabric with swatch yardage and begin sketching and laying out your design in preparation to paint your tee. We will then break for lunch at 1pm.
Part Two/ 2-5
After lunch painting will begin! During this time, I will be available to assist with your print and answer any design or industry questions. Once your design is complete, enjoy some refreshments while it hangs to dry. After class, I will take your tee to be professional steamed , which sets the color permanently, and cleaned. It will be mailed to you in 5-7 days.
- All materials used
- 1 Crepe de Chine silk tee of your preferred size (Small, Medium, or Large)*
- Professional steaming and cleaning of your tee
- Food & refreshments
- Shipment of your tee
* Students have the option to paint 2 tees for an extra $60, with a 2 tee max per person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
- There is a 6 person minimum for classes to take place.
- This is a beginner class.
- Please wear clothing you're comfortable painting in, or getting paint on.
- Cancellations must be made with 5 days notice for a full refund.